Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a week and PPCD news

All I can say is WOW. We all made it through the new routine. I am fully rested after falling asleep the second I got in bed. Pj and Ant love their classes. I am into my classes. Our house is on its way to being done and Husker survived the opening of football. As for Ty Ty, well he is happily going to our PPCD... this is Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities through our local school district.



Ty Ty could have gone last year, but he needed to wait. It was a mother's intuition thing. I just did not feel right about the leader. This year it is completely different. The teacher and program are a breath of fresh air. It turned out I was right about the feeling from last year.



Ty Ty loved it. We will still work on some of his transitions and I am making him a new flip ring for the car. He is super confused about what we are doing when we leave the house. He will say "school", "see houses", "cades house" or "anthony go"aka where did anthony go. So I have taken pictures to put on a ring. Then I will put them in order so he knows what comes next. I will post a picture of what it is later...

In other news... Our Barnes and Noble opened. We are taking a Saturday trip to get ink,drop the recycling off and Ant wants to turn in his books read this summer for a free book.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'm sooo glad that Ty Ty is liking PPCD and that you feel good about it. I bet he's really going to thrive being in that program!