Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Summer is HERE!

Well, I cannot believe that Summer is here, but it is. The kiddos are out of school for 12 weeks. So far I have a few things planned, but nothing super crazy planned. I am trying to come up with lowcost and no cost. But, that becomes so difficult when you take into consideration the cost of gas. I decided fun at home is better for all of us.

Here is what we have so far...check out my insanity saver ball.

Now PJ, being the other mother of our house informed me Sherman is not allowed anywhere near this as he will pop it. (Sherman is the crazy dog).


Other things I have planned for them are revolved around things they can do during tu tu bun's therepy. So far I have tracking the weather, tracking books they are reading and then some workbooks that my mom gave me. I would like to actually make it to Sea World, but I am not sure if it will happen. Of course when weather and tu tu buns permit we will go to the pool.


On a green note-- I got the deoderant and I have to say that it works!!! I am dry and I smell like roses..no really I do. It is worth the money. I am now on the hunt for sunscreen. I have the bug spray ordered and on the way. I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments: